A proud family business on ancient Cambrian soil.
Estate grown fruit situated on the rich red Cambrian soil in Colbinabbin.
This famous soil extends both sides of the Mt Camel range found within the Heathcote wine growing region. In the words of international viticulturalist Larry Bradley… “This site is suitable for growing premium wine grapes”
- Pruning completed out in the vineyard.
- Bottled the 2017 vintage last month, excited about a couple of tweaks we have made to our Signature Label.
- Come see us at the Heathcote Food and Wine Show 6th and 7th of October. It’s a highlight of the year! Meet a bunch of wine people and taste some sensational wines.
- Our 2015 Premium Shiraz was awarded Gold and our 2015 Signature Shiraz was awarded Silver at the Saint Martin Heathcote Wine Show 2018.
- We have started planting hundreds of Moscato cuttings this week.
Popup 2. Headline
Content goes here.