A proud family business on ancient Cambrian soil.
Estate grown fruit situated on the rich red Cambrian soil in Colbinabbin.
This famous soil extends both sides of the Mt Camel range found within the Heathcote wine growing region. In the words of international viticulturalist Larry Bradley… “This site is suitable for growing premium wine grapes”
- We are proud to be awarded a 5 star winery in the 2021 Halliday Wine Companion.
- We have been awarded as one of the Top 10 Dark Horse Wineries in the 2021 Halliday Wine Companion.
- Our Premium Shiraz 2016 has been awarded among the Best of the Best by Variety in the 2021 Halliday Wine Companion.
- Renovations continue at our new Cellar door, 52 Garsed Street, Bendigo.
- We received another Gold. Our 2016 Premium Shiraz has won a gold medal at the Royal Melbourne Wine Awards which was held on the 17th of October 2019. It was also nominated for Best Victorian Shiraz. Read the judges comments by viewing the 2016 Premium Shiraz.
- Our 2018 Viognier was awarded Gold and trophy at the Saint Martin Heathcote Wine Show 2019.
Popup 2. Headline
Content goes here.